The 2020 Acura TLX is a luxury mid-size sedan with elegant styling and a well-appointed interior. It’s attractive inside and out and exudes a refined sense of luxury rather than demanding attention. Although it comes off as somewhat mild-mannered, the TLX delivers a surprisingly responsive ride once you get behind the wheel. This year, much of the TLX is a carryover save the new TLX PMC special edition, which takes its cues from the NSX supercar. It gets a singularly stunning paint color and a slew of appearance upgrades that make this luxury sedan a standout in any crowd. In any guise, however, the TLX delivers a comfortable and sporty luxury sedan experience. Let’s take a closer look at the 2020 Acura TLX and see if it’s the right luxury car for your needs.
- A Range of Four Well-Equipped Trims and One Special Edition
- The TLX PMC special edition is stunning.
- Choice of Two Engines
- You get the smooth ride and handling you’d expect from a luxury car.
- Comfortable Front Seats, but a Tight Rear Seat
- Fully-Featured Infotainment System
- Standard Advanced Driver-Assistance Features
- Fuel economy keeps more of your cash in your wallet.
- Final Thoughts